Sunday is supposed to be my day off in blogging, but since I was absent for 5 days in blogging, I will update my blog to make up with the lost days and hibernation hehe. Although, I am clueless of what to post, I found this joke on my mail and thought of sharing it. Wish you all a very blessed Sunday, hope you had a great weekend.
Simple Rules Guys Wished Women Knew…
1. Crying is blackmail.
2. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don’t work.
3. Anything we said 6 or 8 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
4. Christopher Columbus didn’t need directions, and neither do we.
5. Yes, and No are perfectly acceptable answers.
6. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
7. Don’t fake it. We’d rather be ineffective than deceived.
8. Let us ogle. If we don’t look at other women, how can we know how pretty you are?
9. If you don’t dress like the Victoria’s Secret girls, don’t expect us to act like soap opera guys.
10. You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done – not both.