Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Dark Lady
1. Have you ever been to a fortune teller? If yes, what happened?Yes, I’ve been to fortune teller many times. Our fortune teller used card. i think they called card reader than fortune teller but they read your fortune through the card. They never read that I will be rich that’s what I want to hear. :clover:
2. How do you cope in an uncomfortable social situation? Come what may, it depends with the situation.
3. A genie appears (of course). She asks, “If you had 3 wishes but each took 3 years off your life, what would you wish for and why?”Money, money and Money hehe :highfive:
4. Would you rather lose your soul mate or never meet them at all?I want to meet my soulmate and i don’t want to lose him/it either.
5. What is the hardest thing that you have ever had to do? Leave my job, my family and friends back home and gave up everything that i worked hard :pain:
6. Have you ever had a miracle happen to you or your loved ones? Everyday is a miracle to me. :heart:
7. Tell us about a quote that you can relate to. Why can you relate with it?:behind the hills of sacrifice lies the golden spark of success. Well i just remembered this quote or saying because for no reason hehehehe, :airplane:
8. What personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble? impulssive
9. For those in The States, how was your Turkey Day? If not from the US, do you celebrate a day like Thanksgiving? Our Thanksgiving went well. We had baby back ribs instead of turkey. We just celebrated it with my family with my MIL in Slippery Rock. :pumpkin: :flagus: